3. After cleaning put the blades into the cover and place the set in the casing, watching the guiding cuts on the cover edge . Make sure
the cut on the cover edge matches the tooth on the head casing. Next, put the securing element back on and turn the lock clockwise.
The heads can be water rinsed.
2. Clean the blades and covers using the attached brush . Clean only one set of blade and cover per time. Do not mix the blades and
covers. The effective operation of each set can be assured only by exact fit of blades to covers.
1. Open the shaving assembly (2), turn the lock conterclockwise , remove the securing element, and remove the blades.
Cleaning shaver heads (every 6 months)
3. Every few shaves sweep out the cut hair out of the heads and container with attached brush.
2. Push the release button (2), the shaving assembly will open .
1. Switch the shaver off, unplug the power cable.
Clean the head and hair container daily.
Frequent shaver cleaning ensures better shaving results.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. Move the sliding switch (10) downwards to open the trimmer. You can use trimmer after switching the device on .
For sideburns and moustache shaping.
USING TRIMMER, TRIMMING
3. After each use put the protective cover on for protection of the shaving heads against the mechanical damage .
2. Move the shaver head along the skin, making straight as well as circular moves .
1. Switch the shaver on using the Power button (3) on the housing.
USING SHAVER, SHAVING
4. If the battery is discharged during shaving, you can charge the shaver for a couple of minutes in order to finish shaving.
3. After full charging of the shaver, unplug the charger from the power socket, then disconnect the cable from the shaver.
2. The „’charging’” (6) LED will illuminate .
1. Connect the charger cable to the shaver .
Before charging make sure, that the shaver is switched off. Charging takes about 3 hours. The shaver cannot be plugged to the power
socket for longer than 8 hours.
3. To unlock press and hold the Power Swithc for 3 seconds
2. After 3 seconds the device will stop working and the „Locked” (8) sign will appear
1. Press the Power Switch and hold for 3 seconds.
8.Travel lock indicator 9. Pup-up trimmer 10. Sliding switch for pop-up trimmer 11. Charger 12. Cleaning brush
5. Remaining shaving minutes indicator 6. charging indicator 7. Cleaning indicatror
1. Shaver head 2. Shaver head release button 3. Power switch 4. Multi purpose display
24. Do not use towel or paper tissues for cleaning of shaver head, as they can damage the
23 Only the shaver head can be washed in water, the other parts of the shaver cannot be
immersed in water. Be careful, the hot water can cause burns to your hands (fig. 2)
22. The shaver charging temperature should not be above 35 degrees Celsius or below 5
21. If the device utilises a power adaptor, do not cover it, because this can cause a
dangerous temperature rise and can damage the device. Always connect the power
adaptor cable to the device, and then connect the power adaptor to the power socket.
20. In order to provide additional protection, it is recommended to install residue current
device (RCD) in the power circuit, with residual current rating not more than 30 mA. Contact
professional electrician in this matter.
19. The device has to be turned off after every use.
18. Do not touch the device or power adaptor with wet hands.
17. Do not allow the device or power adaptor to wet. If the device falls into water,
immediately remove the power plug or power adaptor from the socket. If the device is
powered, do not put hands in the water. Have the device checked by the qualified
electrician before using it again.