SAFETY CONDITIONS. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ON SAFETY OF USE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
1.Before using this appliance read the user's manual and follow the instructions for use.
The manufacturer shall not be held reliable for damage caused by misuse or improper
operation of the appliance.
16. Take care not to drop heavy objects on the display or the glass part of the scale.
12. Always turn the appliance off when putting it away.
15. Make sure the surface the appliance is used on is not wet or slippery.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DEVICE (Fig. 2)
2a. bowl 2b. control panel
3c. T-SET button 3d. ON/OFF button
11. Batteries may leak if empty or not used for a longer time. In order to protect you and the
appliance, please remove batteries in a timely manner and avoid skin contact while
handling leaking batteries.
2. This appliance is intended for household use only. Do not use it for purposes other than
the intended one.
9. Do not operate the appliance near inflammable materials.
4a. alarm symbol 4b. tare weight
4c. 'minus' symbol 4d. 'zero' symbol
4g. weight unit
3. Take special care when using the appliance near children. Do not allow children to use
the appliance as a toy. Do not allow children or other person not familiarized with the
appliance to operate it.
8. Put the appliance on a cold, stable and even surface away from kitchen appliances such
an electric cooker, gas burner etc
13. Use the appliance on a stable and flat floor only.
17. DO NOT hit, DO NOT shake and DO NOT drop the scale.
4e. ambient temperature 4f. weight
REPLACING THE BATTERY (Fig. 1)
Control panel: (Fig. 3)
3a. Z/T/up button 3b. Unit/down button
6. Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquid. Do not expose the appliance to
weather conditions (rain, sunlight etc.).
5. To avoid danger of suffocation keep the bag away from babies and children. Do not use
the bag in cribs, beds, carriages or play pens. It is not a toy. Knot before throwing away.
4. WARNING: This appliance is not intended for use by children under the age of 8 or
persons with reduced physical or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge
of the equipment, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the
use of the equipment and the related hazards. Children should not play with the equipment.
The equipment must not be cleaned or maintained by the children if not supervised.
7. Do not operate any appliance if damaged or malfunctioning in any manner. Do not try to
repair the appliance yourself. Return the appliance to a service centre for examination or
repair. Any repairs can be carried out by an authorized service facility only. If repaired
improperly the appliance can pose serious danger to the user.
10. Do not use the appliance near water e.g. under the shower, in a bathtub or
above a washbasin with water inside.
14. Keep the appliance away from strong electromagnetic fields.