13. Object and Liquid Entry - Never push objects of any kind into this product through openings, as they may touch
dangerous voltage points or short-circuit parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind
on the product. Do not place any object containing liquid on top of the product.
14. Cleaning - Unplug the product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Dust in the woofer may be cleaned with a dry cloth.
If you wish to use an aerosol cleaning spray, do not spray directly on the cabinet; spray onto the cloth. Be careful not to
damage the drive units.
15. Attachments - Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer, as they may cause
16. Accessories - Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table. The product may
fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and serious damage to the product. Use only with a cart, stand,
tripod, bracket or table recommended by the manufacturer or sold with the product. Any mounting of the
product should follow the manufacturer's instructions and should use a mounting accessory recommended by
17. Moving the product - A product and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force
and uneven surfaces may cause the product and cart combination to overturn.
18. Unused periods - The power cord of the appliance should be unplugged from the outlet during lightning storms
or when the apparatus is left unused for a long period of time.
19. Servicing - Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to
dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
20. Please remove the power plug form the main power source or wall power source when not in use. When
plugged in to a power source, the system is in standby mode, so the power is not entirely cut off.
21. Replacement parts - When replacement parts are required, ensure that the service technician has used
replacement parts specified by the manufacturer or have the same characteristics as the original part.
Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric shock or other hazards.
22. Mains fuses - For continued protection against fire hazard, use fuses only of the correct type and rating. The
correct fuse specification for each voltage range is marked on the product.
23. Do not turn up the volume while listening to a section with very low level inputs or no audio signals. If you do,
the speaker may be damaged when a peak level section is suddenly played.
24. The only means of completely disconnecting the product from the power supply is by removing the power cord
from the wall outlet or the product. The wall outlet or the power cord entry to the product must remain freely
accessible at all times while the product is in use.
25. Try to install the product near a wall socket or extension cord and shall be easily accessible.
26. The highest environmental temperature suitable for this product is 35°C.
27. ESD hints - If the product maybe reset or not reset to operation of control due to electrostatic discharge, just
switch off and reconnect again, or move the product to another location.
a.The batteries must not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
b.The batteries should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal.
c.Battery usage CAUTION-to prevent battery leakage which may result in body injuries, property damage, or
damage to the apparatus:
. Install all batteries correctly, + and – as marked on the apparatus.
. Do not mix batteries (old and new or carbon and alkaline, etc.)
. Remove batteries when the unit is not used for a long time.
ERP2 (Energy Related Products) note
This product with ecodesign complies with the stage 2 requirements of Commission Regulation (EC) NO. 1275/2008
implementing Directive 2009/125/EC regard to standby and off mode electric power consumption of electronic household and
office equipment.After 30 minutes without any audio input, the device will automatically switch into standby mode. Follow up
the instruction manual to resume the operation.
This device is equipped with an energy saving mode: if no signal is given during 30 minutes the device will switch automatically
into standby mode in order to save energy (ERP 2 standard). Please note that low volume setting in the audio source may be
recognized as “no audio signal”: this will affect the capability of signal detection from the device and can also originate an
automatic switch into standby mode. If this happens please reactivate the audio signal transmission or increase the volume
setting on the audio source player (MP3 player, etc.), in order to resume playback. Please contact the local service center if the
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
1. Never use the device unsupervised! Switch off the device whenever you are not using it, even if this only for a short while.
2. The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote control system.
3. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in
order to avoid a hazard.
4. Before operating this system, check the voltage of this system to see if it is identical to the voltage of your local power