Read the instructions, keep them safe, pass them on if you pass the iron on.
Follow basic safety precautions, including:
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and
persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and
understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the
appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children
unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Use and store the appliance
out of reach of children under 8 years.
Between uses, the steamer must be rested on a stable, level, heat-resistant
Don’t leave the appliance unattended while plugged in, or while it’s
resting between uses.
Unplug the appliance before ﬁlling, before cleaning, and after use.
Don’t operate the appliance if it’s dropped or damaged, or if it
malfunctions or leaks.
If the cable is damaged, return the appliance in order to avoid a hazard.
i Do not immerse in any liquid
The surfaces of the appliance will get hot during use.
• Never use anything except water to ﬁll or clean the appliance.
• Never steam clothing that is being worn.
• Never aim steam directly at people, animals or plants. Steam is hot and can cause serious burns and
scalds if used without care.
• Never hold the steam head downwards while at rest, or tilt it backwards as this may cause hot water
to be discharged and possible injury.
• Ensure the appliance is switched oﬀ and cooled down before ﬁtting or removing attachments.
• Don’t use the appliance for any purpose other than those described in these instructions.
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
1. Steam trigger lock
2. Steam trigger
4. Water tank
5. Power button
6. Lint attachment
7. Delicate fabric attachment
8. Upholstery attachment
BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME
• Remove labels, stickers and packaging from the appliance.
• Read all instructions and warnings.