• Use only authorized accessories which are compatible with your device.
• This device’s operating temperature range is 0°C to 40°C. Using this
device in an environment outside of this temperature range may damage
• If your device is provided with a built-in baery, to avoid damaging the
baery or the device, do not aempt to replace the baery yourself.
• Charge this device only with the included or authorized cable and power
adapter. Using other adapters may cause ﬁre, electric shock, and damage
the device and the adapter.
• Aer charging is complete, disconnect the adapter from both the device
and the power outlet. Do not charge the device for more than 12 hours.
• The baery must be recycled or disposed of separately from household
waste. Mishandling the baery may cause ﬁre or explosion. Dispose of
or recycle the device, its baery, and accessories according to your local
• Do not disassemble, hit, crush, or burn the baery. If the baery appears
deformed or damaged, stop using it immediately.
-Do not short circuit the baery, as this may cause overheating, burns,
or other injury.
-Do not place the baery in a high-temperature environment.
-Overheating may cause explosion.
-Do not disassemble, hit, or crush the baery, as this may cause the
baery to leak, overheat, or explode.
-Do not burn the baery, as this may cause ﬁre or explosion.
-If the baery appears deformed or damaged, stop using it immediately.
• User shall not remove or alter the baery. Removal or repair of the baery
shall only be done by an authorized repair center of the manufacturer.
• Keep your device dry.
• Do not try to repair the device yourself. If any part of the device does not
work properly, contact Mi customer support or bring your device to an
authorized repair center.
• Connect other devices according to their instruction manuals. Do not
connect incompatible devices to this device.
• For AC/DC adapters, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the
equipment and shall be easily accessible.
• Observe all applicable laws and rules restricting use of mobile phones in
speciﬁc situations and environments.
• Do not use your phone at petrol stations or in any explosive atmosphere or
potentially explosive environment, including fueling areas, below decks on
boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, or areas where the air
may contain chemicals or particles such as grain, dust, or metal powders.
Obey all posted signs to turn oﬀ wireless devices such as your phone or
other radio equipment. Turn oﬀ your mobile phone or wireless device
when in a blasting area or in areas requiring “two-way radios” or “electronic
devices” to be turned oﬀ to prevent potential hazards.
• Do not use your phone in hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms,
or intensive care units. Always comply with all rules and regulations
of hospitals and health centers. If you have a medical device, please
consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine whether
your phone may interfere with the device’s operation. To avoid potential
interference with a pacemaker, always maintain a minimum distance of
15 cm between your mobile phone and the pacemaker. This can be done
by using your phone on the ear opposite to your pacemaker and not
carrying your phone in a breast pocket. To avoid interference with medical
equipment, do not use your phone near hearing aids, cochlear implants, or
other similar devices.