1. Safety instructions
Please read the following instructions carefully before using the product. Save this
manual for future reference or new users.
• The company will not assume any liability deriving from misuse of the product or
non-compliance either with road regulations or the instructions in this manual.
• This electric scooter is not a toy. Use it responsibly, with care and respect for others.
• Check the local regulations in force regarding the use of this type of product before
using it and be sure to follow the local regulations. Drive responsibly and pay attention
to people and obstacles to avoid accidents.
• Always use the recommended clothing: non-slip gloves, knee and elbow pads and wear
• The person driving this scooter must be able to place both feet on the floor easily when
holding the handlebars at the correct height.
• When stopping or parking your vehicle, be sure to do so on a smooth, safe surface
• The maximum load capacity for the product is 100 kg.
• This product may not be used by more than one person at the same time.
• Misuse of the product or non-compliance with the instructions in this manual may cause
• Should technical problems occur, contact the Technical Assistance Service at your dealer.
• Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the product on your own.
• Do not leave the battery near fire or heat sources.
• Avoid using used, defective and/or non-original batteries.
• Do not sit on the product either when driving or stationary.
• If the user who is going to use the product is not familiar with driving this type of vehicle,
it is recommended that they be instructed on the basics of driving by an adult before
using it for the first time, regarding the following aspects:
4. Basic driving rules