Before using the device, review and download the latest Quick Start Guide at https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/.
Set Up Your Device
Pair the device with your phone using the Huawei Health app. Please scan the QR code on page 1 or search for "Huawei Health" in
AppGallery or at Consumer.huawei.com to download the Huawei Health app. Add your device in the Huawei Health app, and follow
the onscreen instructions to nish pairing.
Blasting Caps and Areas
Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas posted turn off "two-way radios" or "electronic
devices" to avoid interfering with blasting operations.
Petrol stations and explosive atmospheres
In locations with potentially explosive atmospheres, obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone or other
radio equipment. Areas with potentially explosive atmospheres include fuelling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical
transfer or storage facilities, areas where the air contains chemicals or particles, such as grain, dust, or metal powders.
Operation and safety
• Ideal temperatures are -10°C to +45°C.
• Keep the device and the battery away from excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not place them on or in heating devices, such
as microwave ovens, stoves, or radiators. Do not disassemble, modify, throw, or squeeze it. Do not insert foreign objects into
it, submerge it in liquids, or expose it to external force or pressure, as this may cause it to leak, overheat, catch re, or even
• The device has a built-in, non-removable battery, do not attempt to remove the battery, otherwise the device may be damaged.
• When charging the device, make sure the power adapter is plugged into a socket near the devices and is easily accessible.
• Please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine if operation of your device may interfere with the operation
of your medical device.
• Pacemaker manufacturers recommend that a minimum distance of 15 cm be maintained between a device and a pacemaker to
prevent potential interference with the pacemaker. If using a pacemaker, hold the device on the side opposite the pacemaker and
do not carry the device in your front pocket.
• This product is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data
and measurements should be used for personal reference only. If you experience skin discomfort when wearing the device, take
it off and consult a doctor.
• Ensure that the power adapter meets the requirements of Annex Q of IEC/EN 62368-1 and has been tested and approved
according to national or local standards.
Disposal and recycling information
The symbol on the product, battery, literature, or packaging means that the products and batteries should be taken to
separate waste collection points designated by local authorities at the end of the lifespan. This will ensure that EEE waste
is recycled and treated in a manner that conserves valuable materials and protects human health and the environment.
For more information, please contact your local authorities, retailer, or household waste disposal service or visit the