3 | USER MANUAL - USING DEVICE
1. Adjust all the settings required before starting to drive. It is
extremely dangerous to manage the device and congure its
settings while driving. If you need to modify the navigation
settings or device parameters, you should park your car in a
safe place in accordance with the driving regulations.
2. Familiarize yourself with the planned route before moving o.
If you happen to miss a voice prompt and you need to take a
look at the display to catch up, make sure the road condition is
safe enough for that.
3. It is possible that the navigation data and voice prompts don’t
match the real road condition or driving regulations. You
should always pay particular attention to the road condition,
road signs, and pedestrians.
4. Do not use the navigator as a tool for precise measurement of
speed and covered distance.
5. Quality of satellite signal reception may vary depending on
position of the device in the vehicle. Quality of the signal
may suer inside a tunnel, near multi-storey buildings, or in
a densely built up area. Certain weather conditions, such as
heavy mist, may cause a negative eect on reception quality
of the signal.
6. It is possible that the GPS signals cannot be received close
to where an electromagnetic source is situated or inside
7. If you have not used the device for a long period, it will take
signicant amount of time to locate your position even if the
GPS receiver is getting good signal.
8. Pay particular attention to the place where you intend to install
the device. Do not install the device in places where it may
interfere with operation of safety bags or block the road view.
9. When attaching a holder to the windscreen of your car, pay
attention to surface cleanliness. The area should be clear
of dust, dirt, and other impurities, there should also be no
bubbles under the vacuum cup since it may aect holding
strength. Any damages of the device and other objects inside
the vehicle caused by detachment of the holder are sole
responsibility of the user and are not covered by the warranty
10. Do not subject the device to the long-term exposure to
sunlight and high temperatures. Battery overheating may
11. Do not expose the device to moisture and quick temperature
changes as it may result in water condensation within the
device and cause damage. If the device has been exposed to
moisture, do not switch it on until it is completely dry.
12. Independent intervention, modication, and opening of the