- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8
years of age when the appliance is switched on or cooling down.
- Do not let the mains cord come into contact with the hot steamer
- The appliance must be used and placed on a at, stable, heat
- Steam may damage or cause discolouration of certain wall, door
nishes or furniture.
- Care should be taken when using the appliance due to the emission
- Your appliance gives o steam which can cause burns. Handle your
steamer carefully. Never direct the steam towards persons or animals.
- Do not use your bare hand as a supporting surface when you steam.
Pull the sides of the garment to stretch it
CAUTION: Hot surface (Fig. 1)
- Surfaces are liable to get hot during use (for steamer with hot symbol
marked on the appliance).
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
- Only connect the appliance to an earthed wall socket.
- Check the mains cord regularly for possible damage.
- Fully unwind the mains cord before you plug it in the wall socket.
- Do not use the appliance when the water tank is empty.
- Do not add perfumed water, water from the tumble dryer, vinegar,
starch, descaling agents, ironing aids, chemically descaled water or
other chemicals, as they may cause water leakage, brown staining or
damage to your appliance.
- Unplug the appliance during lling and cleaning.
- When you have nished steaming, clean the appliance, ll or empty
the water tank, perform cleaning and rinsing, attach or detach the
brush attachment (refer to user manual for a list of accessories for
your appliance), or leave the appliance even for a short while, switch
o the appliance and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Make sure that the steamer has been unplugged for at least 1 hour
and has completely cooled down, before you use De-Calc function (if
the function is available).