• For fast drying use the high heat / high speed function.
• To create smooth styles use the concentrator and a round hair brush (not included)
• To enhance natural curls and waves, attach the diuser to the dryer. Turn your head
upside down and gently place your hair into the diuser bowl slightly rotating the
dryer as you style.
• To create extra volume at the roots of the hair, keep your head upright and place the
diuser against the top of the head. Gently rotate the hairdryer allowing the diuser
ngers to gently massage the scalp being careful not to burn the scalp. Dry gently on a
medium heat / low speed setting.
Caution: Do not use the diuser on the highest heat setting (P).
• To set your style, press the cool shot button whilst styling ( ).
STORAGE, CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Let the appliance cool down before cleaning and storing away.
• To maintain peak product performance and to prolong motor life, it is important to
regularly remove any dust and dirt from the inlet grille.
• Remove the grille as shown (FIG A), clean with a cloth or soft brush, then replace it.
In the event of overheating, the appliance may either stop unexpectedly or start to blow
cold air. Overheating is usually caused by a blocked grille/lter. If this happens, immediately
unplug the appliance and refer to STORAGE, CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE to clean the
grille/lter. If, after doing this overheating continues to happen, stop using the appliance
and contact Customer Service.
WTo avoid environmental and health problems due to hazardous
substances, appliances and rechargeable and non-rechargeable
batteries marked with one of these symbols must not be disposed of
with unsorted municipal waste. Always dispose of electrical and
electronic products and, where applicable, rechargeable and
non-rechargeable batteries, at an appropriate ocial recycling/