put any items.
19. Do not touch the hot surfaces of the oven (door, top or bottom wall and side
walls). Use protective gloves to remove or touch any hot parts.
20. During operation, door glass becomes extremely hot. It must not be heavily hit, or pour
cold water because of the risk of its crack.
21. The power cord can be installed over an oven, and should not touch or be near hot
surfaces. Do not place the oven under the electrical outlet.
22. Due to the high temperature keep special carefulness when removing tray or grate (or
other accessories approved for use in ovens) with baked dishes. Please be careful, when
removing the tray or hot oil or other hot liquids. Use dedicated accessories offered with the
oven or heat-resistant oven gloves.
23. Oversized food must not be inserted, as this may cause fire and damage the appliance.
24. Do not place any cardboard, paper, plastics and other flammable or easily melt objects in
25. Do not store any other accessories in the appliance.
26. After cooking and before cleaning the machine, unplug the power cord from the outlet
and leave to cool. Wait a long period of time because the heated oven cools very slowly.
27. Clean the device after each use.
28. Do not use corrosive detergents such as emulsions, creams, pastes, etc. to clean the
casing. They can wipe off the graphic signs on the surface such as scales, marks, warning
29. Do not wash metal parts in the dishwasher, as the corrosive detergents used in these
devices cause darkening of the above parts. It is recommended to wash them by hand, using
traditional dishwashing liquids.
30. To avoid overheating of the oven the crumb tray or any other part of the oven should not
be cover with a metal foil.
31. Do not use metal scouring pads to clean. Broken metal pieces may come into contact
with electrical parts, creating a risk of electric shock.
1. Temperature adjustment knob 2. Heating mode selection knob / power button /
3. Housing 4. Timer
5. Indicator lamp 6. Handle for opening glass door
7. Baking tray 8. Grill
9. Rotary spit axis 10. Tray removal handle
11. Spit removal handle 12. Spit jaws (2 pairs)
BEFORE SWITCHING ON
- Make sure the oven is placed on high-temperature resistant base
- Make sure there Is enough ventilation space around oven (minimum 10 cm on each side and 30 cm above the oven)
- Make sure the oven is dry
USING THE DEVICE
1. Set temperature adjustment knob (1) to the desired value.
2. Set the heating mode selection knob (2) in position:
4. Set timer (4) to required baking time. A bell is rung upon reaching required baking time.
5. In order to switch the device off before the time has run out, rotate heating mode selection knob (2) knob to "OFF"
6. Always unplug the power cable from the power outlet after use.
USING ROTARY SPIT
1. Put one pair of jaws on the axis sharp side, then slide onto the axis.
2. Impale such prepared spit (9) into the center part of the product to be baked, stick the spit jaws (12) in the product.
3. Put in second pair of jaws, and stick them from other side, "closing" the product on the spit axis.
4. Check that the fixed product is located centrally along spit axis.
5. Place the square end of the spit in the spit drive coupling on the right-hand side of oven heating chamber, and place sharp end in the
bearing on left-hand side.
6. Set temperature adjustment knob (1) to the desir
plug the power
cable from the power outlet after use.
9. Before removing product baked on spit, wait a moment to allow the device to cool. Then grab the spit axis using spit removal handle (11).
First raise left side, and slide to the left, so that right axle end leaves the drive coupling. Then, carefully remove baked meal from the oven.
- Both upper and lower + fan (2a) - Both upper and lower (2c) - upper + rotary spit (2d)
- Upper + fan (2b) - Both upper and lower, rotary spit and fan (2e)
ed value (for example 200°C)
7. Turn the oven on using theating mode selection knob (2e), the lamp (5) will illuminate. Set the desired baking time.(4)
8. After the baking time runs out, switch the oven off by rotating the heating mode selection knob (2) to "OFF"(2f). Always un