Start ironing the garments requiring a low temperature.
This reduces the waiting times (the iron takes less time to heat up than to cool down) and eliminates the risk of scorching the fabric.
Check that the plug is disconnected from the socket. Move the steam selector (C) to “0” . Open the lid (B). Raise the tip of the iron to help
the water enter the opening without overflowing. Slowly pour the water into the reservoir using the special measure and taking care not to
go over the maximum level (about 300ml) indicated by “MAX” on the reservoir. Close the lid (B). Place the iron in a vertical position. Plug
it to the electricity. Set the thermostat knob in accordance with the international symbol on the cloth’s labels. Thermostat control light
indicates that the iron heats up. Wait until the indicator light off. You can then start ironing.
Warning: When you ironing, the thermostat control light turns on from time to time, this means that the selected temperature is maintained
at a constant level. If you decrease temperature, do not begin ironing again until the thermostat light does not light up.
Warning: The iron gives off steam continuously only if you hold the iron horizontally. You can stop the continuous steam by placing the
iron in a vertical position or by moving the steam selector to “0”. As indicated on the thermostat knob (I) and in the initial table, you can
only use steam at the highest temperatures. If the selected temperature is too low, water may drip onto the plate.
Selecting shot-steam (E) and steam when ironing vertically
Press the steam blast button to cause rapid ejection of a strong jet of steam, which easily penetrates the fabric and can smooth out most
wrinkles. Wait a few seconds before re-use this button.
Warning: for delicate fabrics, we recommend moistening the fabric before ironing using the spray function (D), or putting a damp cloth
between the iron and the fabric. To avoid staining, do not use the spray on silk or synthetic fabrics.
PROCEDURE AFTER IRONING
Disconnect the plug of the iron from the socket. Empty the reservoir by turning the iron upside down and gently shaking it. Leave the iron
to cool down completely.
ADVICE FOR GOOD IRONING
1. We recommend using the lowest temperatures with fabrics that have unusual finishes (sequins, embroidery, flush, etc.).
2. If the fabric is mixed (e.g. 40% cotton 60% synthetics), set the thermostat to the temperature of the fibre requiring the lower
3. If you don't know the composition of the fabric, determine the suitable temperature by testing on a hidden corner of the garment. Start
with a low temperature and increase it gradually until it reaches the ideal temperature.
4. Never iron areas with traces of perspiration or other marks: the heat of the plate fixes the stains on the fabric, making them irremovable.
5. The size is more effective if you use a dry iron at a moderate temperature: excess heat scorches it with the risk of forming a yellow
6. To avoid marking silk, woolen or synthetic garments shiny, iron them inside out.
7. To avoid marking velvet garments shiny, iron in one direction (following the fibre) and do not press down on the iron.
8. The heavier the washing machine is loaded, the more garments come out creased. This also happens when the spin drying revolutions
are very high.
9. Many fabrics are easier to iron if they are not completely dry.
Using steam boost button (at the correct time between of use) can also be ironed iron in a vertical position (curtains, hanging clothes, etc.).
Warning: The Shot of steam function can be used only at the highest temperatures. Do not use the button when thermostat indicator lits.
You can return to the vertical ironing only if the pilot light goes out.
Ironing without steam
To ironing without steam, turn steam regulation lever (C) to 0 position.
Make sure that the water tank (K) is filled with water. Press the spray button (D), slow (to launch a compact stream of water) or fast (to get
Voltage: 220-240 V~50/60 Hz
Power: 2200 W
Max: 3000 W Device is made in class I of insulation and has to be connected only to power outlet with ground circuit.
Device is compliant with EU directives:
- Low voltage directive (LVD)
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
Device marked CE mark on rating label
To protect your environment: please separate carton boxes and plastic bags and dispose them in corresponding waste
bins. Used appliance should be delivered to the dedicated collecting points due to hazarsous components, which may
effect the environment. Do not dispose this appliance in the common waste bin.