• Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
• Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
• Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
• Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance. Check the cord regularly for any sign
• This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.
1. Advanced ceramic coated plates infused with
Moroccan Argan Oil
2. On-o switch
3. Temperature controls
4. Temperature display
5. Temperature boost function
6. Temperature lock function
7. Hinge lock
8. Heat resistant pouch (not shown)
9. Swivel cord
• Fast heat up—ready to use in 15 seconds.
• Automatic safety shut o – this unit will switch itself o if no button is pressed or it is left on after 60
• Multivoltage: for home or abroad. At 120V times and temperatures may vary.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
• For extra protection use a heat protection spray.
• Hairsprays contain ammable material - do not use while using this product.
• Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers rst.
1. Plug the product into the mains power supply. Press and hold the on button to switch on.
2. When your straightener is plugged in but not turned on the lock symbol B will come on to show that
it is in standby mode.
3. Start styling on lower temperatures rst. Select appropriate temperature for your hair type using the
controls on the side of the product.
Temperature Hair type
150°C - 170°C Thin / ne, damaged or bleached hair
170°C - 200°C Normal, healthy hair
200°C - 230°C Thick and dicult to style hair
4. The temperature bars and digital display will stop ashing when the desired temperature is reached.
5. Working on one section at a time, run the straightener through the entire length of the hair without
6. Only repeat twice per section to prevent damage to the hair.
7. After use, press and hold the o button to turn o then unplug the appliance.