• Increases the dryer temperature and ensures the perfect amount of heat is applied to
the hair when styling.
• Using a hair brush, work on one section at a time.
• Turn the hairdryer on and run the concentrator down the hair until dry.
• When the section of hair is dry, select the cool setting ( ) and run the concentrator
down the hair again. This will help to set the style and achieve longer-lasting results.
• For fast drying use the high heat / high speed function.
• To create smooth styles use the concentrator and a round hair brush (not included)
• To enhance natural curls and waves, attach the diuser to the dryer. Turn your head
upside down and gently place your hair into the diuser bowl slightly rotating the
dryer as you style.
• To create extra volume at the roots of the hair, keep your head upright and place the
diuser against the top of the head. Gently rotate the hairdryer allowing the diuser
ngers to gently massage the scalp being careful not to burn the scalp. Dry gently on a
medium heat / low speed setting.
Caution: Do not use the diuser on the highest heat setting (P).
• To set your style, press the cool shot button whilst styling.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• Unplug the appliance and allow to cool.
• To maintain peak product performance and to prolong motor life, it is important to
regularly remove any dust and dirt from the inlet grille.
To remove the rear grille for cleaning
• Hold the dryer handle in one hand, then with the other place your thumb on the tab at
the bottom of the grille. Push upwards to ip the grill up and o the dryer.
To replace the rear grill
• Hold in place with thumb and index nger hook the top into the slot and click the
bottom into place.
WTo avoid environmental and health problems due to hazardous
substances, appliances and rechargeable and non-rechargeable
batteries marked with one of these symbols must not be disposed of
with unsorted municipal waste. Always dispose of electrical and
electronic products and, where applicable, rechargeable and
non-rechargeable batteries, at an appropriate ocial recycling/