Please read these instructions carefully and keep them safe. Remove all packaging
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and
persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and
understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are
older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of
children under 8 years.
Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels
• When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the
proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched oﬀ.
• For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD)
having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable
in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom*.
* Currently, the tting in a bathroom of an electrical socket suitable or capable of
operating the appliance is not permitted in the UK (see BS7671).
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its
service agent or similarly qualiﬁed persons in order to avoid a hazard.
• Always ensure the voltage to be used corresponds to the voltage stated on the unit
before plugging the appliance into the mains socket.
• Keep direct airow away from eyes or other sensitive areas.
• Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
• During use, always ensure the inlet and outlet grilles are not blocked in any way as this
will cause the unit to automatically stop. If this should occur, switch o and allow the
unit to cool.
• Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not leave the appliance unattended while plugged in.
• Do not place the appliance on any soft furnishings.
• Do not use attachments other than those we supply.