3. Starting on the lower areas of hair, working on one section at a time brush through
with the round brush and then wrap hair around the barrel starting at the ends.
4. Select the high heat (P) and low speed setting (F) using the speed and heat selector
5. The shape of the curling nozzle maximises the air and heat coverage around the brush.
For best results seat the brush, with hair wrapped, directly within the nozzle until the
section is 100% dry.
6. When the section is dry, press the cool shot ( ) button upwards and hold it for a few
seconds to set your curl in place.
7. Switch o the dryer and carefully unwind the section of hair from the brush.
How to create smooth styles with the smoothing attachment:
1. Repeat step 1 as above.
2. Fit the smoothing attachment to the front of the hairdryer then twist clockwise to lock
in place. Take care when you do this because the attachments can become hot in use.
3. Select the high heat (P) and high speed setting (E) using the speed and heat selector
4. Starting on the lower areas of hair using the round brush, work on one section at a
time. Grip the underneath of the hair with the brush and run the smoothing nozzle
down the hair until the section is 100% dry.
• TIP: Angle the nozzle downwards to minimise frizz and y aways.
5. When the section is dry, press the cool shot ( ) button upwards and run the nozzle
down the section again to set your style in place.
• For fast drying use the high heat / high speed function.
• To enhance natural curls and waves, attach the diuser to the dryer. Turn your head
upside down and gently place your hair into the diuser bowl slightly rotating the
dryer as you style.
• To create extra volume at the roots of the hair, keep your head upright and place the
diuser against the top of the head. Gently rotate the hairdryer allowing the diuser
ngers to gently massage the scalp being careful not to burn the scalp. Dry gently on a
medium heat / low speed setting.
Caution: Do not use the diuser on the highest heat setting (P).
STORAGE, CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• When nished unplug the appliance and allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
• To maintain peak product performance and to prolong motor life, it is important to
regularly remove any dust and dirt from the inlet grille.
• Remove the grille as shown (FIG A), clean with a cloth or soft brush, then replace it.