• Do not use the appliance outside.
• Never leave the appliance unattended when plugged in or in use.
• To prevent the appliance from overheating, do not place it in a corner or below a wall cupboard.
• Never place the appliance directly on a fragile surface (glass table, tablecloth, varnished
furniture, etc.) or on a soft surface such as a tea-towel.
• Never place the appliance under a cupboard attached to a wall or a shelf or next to
inﬂammable materials such as blinds, curtains or wall hangings.
• Never place the appliance on or near hot or slippery surfaces; the power cord must never be close
to or in contact with hot parts of the appliance, close to a source of heat or resting on sharp edges.
• Do not place cooking utensils on the cooking surfaces of the appliance.
• Never cut food directly on the plates,
• Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive wire wool or harsh scouring powder as this may
damage the nonstick coating.
• Do not move the appliance when in use.
• Do not carry the appliance by the handle or metallic wires.
• Never run the appliance empty.
• Do not use aluminium foil or other objects between the plate and the food being cooked.
• Do not remove the grease collection tray while cooking. If the grease collection tray
becomes full when cooking: let the appliance cool down before emptying.
• Do not place the hot plate on a fragile surface or under water.
• To preserve the non-stick properties of the coating, avoid excessive pre-heating with the
• The plates should never be handled when hot.
• Do not cook food in aluminium foil.
• To avoid spoiling your appliance, do not use ﬂambé recipes in connection with it at any time.
• Do not place a sheet of aluminum or any other object between the plates and the heating element.
• Never heat or cook whilst the grill is open.
• Never heat up the appliance without the cooking plates.
• Thank you for buying this appliance, which is intended for domestic use only.
• For your safety, this appliance complies with the applicable standards and regulations - Low voltage
directive - Electromagnetic compatibility - The environment - Materials in contact with food.
• On ﬁrst use, there may be a slight odour and a little smoke during the ﬁrst few minutes.
• Our company has an ongoing policy of research and development and may modify these
products without prior notice.
• Do not consume foodstuff that comes into contact with the parts marked with logo .
• If the food is too thick, the safety system will stop the appliance from working.
• The resistance can not be cleaned. If it is really dirty, wait for complete cooling and rub
with a dry cloth.
Environment protection first!
Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or
Leave it at a local civic waste collection point.