• Thank you for buying our product.
• Please read through these operating instructions, so you will know how to operate your
equipment properly. After you finished reading the instructions manual, put it away in a safe
place for future reference.
Invisible laser radiation when open and interlock failed or defeated. Avoid direct exposure to beam.
This Product is classied as a Class 1 LASER PRODUCT.
THE CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT label is located on the rear exterior.
• Do not drop the device and do not expose it to liquid, moisture or humidity. These might lead
to damage to the device.
• If the device is moved from a cold environment into a warmer one, do let it adapt to the new
temperature before operate the device. Otherwise, it might lead to condensation and cause
malfunctions in the device.
• Do not use the device in the dust environment as dust can damage the interior electronic
components and lead to malfunctions in the device.
• Protect the device from strong vibrations and place it on stable surfaces.
• Do not attempt to disassembly the device.
• If the device is not using for a long period of time, disconnect it from the power supply by
unplugging the power plug. This is to avoid the risk of fire.
• The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items, such
as newspapers, table-cloths, curtains, etc.
• No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
Risks associated with high volumes
Connect headphones with volume set low and increase it if required. Prolonged
listening through some headphones at high volume settings can result in hearing
damage. To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high
volume levels for long periods.
Battery handling and usage
• Only adults should handle battery. Do not allow a child to use this device unless the battery
cover is securely attached.
• Remove batteries if exhausted or if they will not be used again for a long period. The
incorrect use of batteries can cause electrolyte leakage and will corrode the compartment or
cause the batteries to burst, therefore:
- Do not mix battery types, e.g. alkaline with zinc carbonate.
- When inserting new batteries, replace all batteries at the same time.
• Batteries contain chemical substances, so they should be disposed of properly.