22.Do not immerse the drive assembly in water, don't clean it under running water.
23.Do not clean the equipment while mounted on the machine's drive assembly.
24.Don't use aggressive detergents to clean the housing, as it may remove the
informational graphic symbols such as: scale, signs, safety marks,Etc.
25.Do not wash the metal parts in dishwashers. Aggressive cleaning agents used in
dishwashers cause the metal parts to turn black. Handwash the metal parts using
traditional washing-up liquid. Use soft brush.
26.Do not grind dry poppy seed. The poppy seed needs to be steamed and soaked before
1. machine body 2. power switch (ON/OFF) / reverse button (R) 3. grinding chamber
4. tray 5. pusher 6. grinding chamber lock button
7. drive assembly head 8. screw 9. screw coupler
10. knife 11. 3 hole sleeves (3 mm, 5 mm, 7 mm) 12. nut
13. sausage/butcher attachment 14a, 14b kebbe attachment 15. lid of storage box
PREPARING MEAT GRINDER FOR OPERATION
Grinding assembly (fig 2)
In order to assembly the grinding chamber (3), insert the elements in following order:
- Screw (8)
- Knife (10) onto screw pin, with blades facing the hole plate
- Then one of hole plates (11), with the chamber protrusion matching the groove on the outside edge of the plate
- Gently tighten the assembly with the nut (12)
PREPARATION OF GRINDER
1.Place the machine body on even, hard surface, so that the ventilation holes are not covered, and close to power outlet
2.Before use wash the grinding chamber with all elements, tray and pusher.
3.Check if the grinding chamber is complete. If not, assembly the chamber using all elements, according to figure 2.
4.Mount the assembled grinding part in the drive, so that the coupler (9) fits the drive head (7). Press in the grinding part, and rotate
counter clockwise until vertical. Audible click is heard when the assembly is mounted correctly. Tighten nut (12) on the grinding chamber
5.Mount the tray (4) on top of the grinding chamber.
1.Turn the device on by pressing the button (2 - ON) – forward.
2.Put the previously prepared products to be ground into grinding chamber, shoving them with the pusher (5).
3.If needed, you can turn on reverse rotations by pushing the button (2 - R).
The attachment is used for in-house sausage production.
1.Assemble the set according to figure 4.
2.Soak the previously prepared intestine casings (called rounds) in warm water for about 30 minutes before stuffing.
3.Put the wet rounds on the outside of sausage attachment, gently slide down during stuffing, and wind for preferred length.
The attachment is used for in-house KEBBE preparation.
1. Mince the meat three time and mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Grind the mixture three times.
2. Assemble the set according to figure 4.
3. Put the previously prepared mixture to be ground into grinding chamber, shoving them with the pusher (5).
4. Form Kebbe as illustrated on figure 4 and deep fry.
SCREW COUPLER REPLACEMENT
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1.Don't immerse grinder in water or other liquids.
2.Do not clean the casing using strong detergents in the form of emulsion, lotion, paste etc.
3.Clean the metal parts with soft brush.
4.Do not wash the metal parts in dishwashers. Strong cleaning agents used in dishwashers cause the metal parts to turn black.
Handwash the metal parts using traditional washing-up liquid.
5.Don't clean the equipment mounted on the machine's drive assembly.
Permitted continuous operation time: 10 minutes
Break time before another use: 30 minutes
Supply voltage: 220-240V ~50/60Hz
4.Turn the device off by pressing the button (2 - OFF).
In case some bone is too hard, it is normally the plastic clutch (9) broken but not the motor. In set is added one extra 1 pcs plastic clutch
that should be replaced by end user. Unscrew the screw inside the plastic coupling (9) using a screwdriver, replace the plastic part and
then screw it back on again.