5. To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep the bag away from babies and children. Do not
use in cots, beds, prams and playpens. It is not a toy. Tie in a knot before discarding.
READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
1.Before using the device, read the operating instructions and follow the instructions
contained therein. The manufacturer is not liable for damages caused by the use of the
device contrary to its intended use or improper operation
3. Be especially careful when using the device when children are in the vicinity. Do not
allow children to play with the device and do not let children or people unfamiliar with the
device use it.
4.WARNING: This equipment may be used by children over 8 years of age and people with
reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities, or people with no experience or knowledge of
the equipment, if this is done under the supervision of a person responsible for their safety
or has been provided to them instructions on the safe use of the device and are aware of
the dangers associated with its use. Children should not play with the equipment. Cleaning
and user maintenance should not be performed by children, unless they are over 8 years
old and these activities are performed under supervision.
7.Do not use the device that is damaged in any way or does not work properly. Do not
repair the device yourself. Take the damaged device to an appropriate service center for
inspection or repair. Any repairs may only be carried out by authorized service points.
Incorrectly performed repair may pose a serious threat to the user.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
9. Do not use the device near flammable materials.
2.The appliance is for home use only. Do not use for other purposes not in accordance with
its intended use.
10. Do not use the device near water, for example in a shower, bathtub (or over a
6.Do not submerge the device in water or any other liquid. Do not expose the device to
weather conditions (rain, sun, etc.).
8. Place the device on a cool, stable, even surface, away from heating appliances such as:
electric cooker, gas burner, etc.
17. DO NOT hit, shake or drop the scale.
4. LCD display 5. Battery compartment
Remove the lid of the battery compartment at the bottom of the scale (5). Insert the new battery of the right type and in right position (5).
Close the lid of the battery compartment.
18. If the product has not been supplied with a bowl by the manufacturer, use a bowl, pad
or plate to weigh the food.
16. Be careful not to let heavy objects fall on the display and the glass part of the scale.
REPLACING THE BATTERY
13. Use the device on a stable and flat surface.
BEFORE FIRST USE
14. Keep the device outside the area of strong electromagnetic fields.
15. Be careful that the ground on which you use the device is not wet or slippery.
Remove the lid of the battery compartment at the bottom of the scale (5). Remove the old battery. Insert the new battery of the right type
and right position (5). Close the lid of the battery compartment.
11. Batteries may leak if discharged or not used for a long time. To protect the device and
your health, replace it regularly and avoid skin contact with the leaking battery electrolyte.
washbasin with water).
1. TOUCHLESS TARE sensor 2. UNIT button 3. Scale platform